Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Poetry

 Hi, this week for poetry we  wrote a poem about marshmallows this is mine:

Marshmallows:

On the outside you look like: 

- as fluffy as a pillow 

-a big soft cloud 

-a mini cake 

On the outside you sound like: 

- when tapped like a pillow 

- a crackling fire 

- a baby's bottom 

on the outside you feel like:

- a small powdery surface 

- as wobbly as jelly

-   very sticky 

On the outside you smell like:

- as amazing as Heaven 

- sugary goodness 

- a candy shop 

On the inside you taste like: 

- like heaven

- sweet as a lollipop

- soft and squishy     

7 comments:

  1. Neve, well done on your marshmellow poem, it is good to see you thinking about your senses.
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Neve I really liked you marshmellow poem you had some really good ideas.
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Neve your poem is great i love it and i love marshmellow to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ainsley yours is great too.

      Delete
  4. Hi Neve!
    Keep up the good work!

    From The Epic Nia!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post