Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

COVID19 Lockdown

Hello and welcome to my blog today I will be talking about COVID19 lockdown. And some stuff I have done to have fun. I have been playing games with Ruby, I have also played board games with my family such as monoply some card games. I have also tryed to stay in touch with my friends by facetimeing them I have also done lots of reading the books I read were Smile by Raina Telgameier, The girl with the lost smile by Miranda Hart, and Mitilda by Roald Dahl. But in the garage I have created a whole gym and libary, in the libary I have collected a selection of books around  the house and put the in the garage neatly across the floor. For the gym got lots of exercise stuff like weights and skipping ropes and all sorts. I have had heaps of fun. But I want to know what sort of stuff have you been doing at home?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Neve
    Gosh you have been busy during the lockdown! I love the variety of things that you have been doing and great to see you finding things around the house and using them in a creative way.
    I have been facetiming, jigsaws, baking, reading and taking my dog Max for a walk.
    At the supermarket today I brought a relaxing colouring in book which I am looking forward to dong as you know me I love art.
    Glad to hear you are having fun and I am looking forward to your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neve you have been doing a lots of things during this COVID19 lockdown. I have be doing lots of things such as reading, doing weights with my dad, looking at everyous blog posts and being in touch with my friends. From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neve
    I have been doing a lot of drawing and making things.I also have been playing with my two sisters and my brother my dad works all day so I don't see him much but my step mum is still here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neve
    I have also been exercising to like jumping on my bed.
    Whats your favorite book?Mine is Beast of Buckingham Palace.
    Is that jar of chocolates gone yet?
    I miss you.
    Your friend Ava.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I finished them a few days ago

      Delete
  5. Hi neve do you have any chocolate left. I miss you. your friend Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post