Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

My board game

Hello welcome to my blog.  Today I will be talking about a board game I made a few days ago called Puzzle Town. The aim of the game is to make your puzzle and get to the end first. How to set up - put puzzle pieces all over the board, stack the cards where it says to put the cards. The way you play is you roll a dice and go forward that many spaces, if you land on a puzzle piece you can add it to your puzzle, if you land on a picture of a card you pick up a card and do what ever it says, some say swap puzzles or roll again others say miss a turn or take away one piece. I had lots of fun making it and playing it and I will probably make another board game soon.  Here is a picture of my game.

Have you ever made a game?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Neve
    Great to see you making your own board game and having fun. I can't say I have made my own board game before but every year when I was a child my dad would buy me a board game for Christmas. I used to love playing Cluedo with my sister. Who did you play the game with? I look forward to seeing what your next game will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neve, what a great way to spend time with your family. Do you have idea for your next board game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Neve,
    I've made 2 board games.Have you made any other board games?
    from Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neve I have made 2 board games. Is your finger alright? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Neve,

    What a good idea to make a jigsaw board game. You have explained the rules of the game very well. Did you draw the puzzle pieces yourself?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post