Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

my senation swimming

 Kia ora today I am going to be talking about swimming lessons because right now at school we have been doing swimming lessons through school since last week we are doing it till the end of this week. My group swims in the deep pool and on the lane far away from the side, in my group there are about 9 people. most of the days were normal swimming lessons but since today, tommorow and friday are the last 3 days today is boat day, tommorow is life jacket day and friday is pajamas day. Have you ever done swimming lessons at school or not at school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post