Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

My Beatitude Burger

Kia Ora, This week for te reo we have been learning  about the Beatitudes, So we had to make either a comic or a burger I choose to make a burger. There are 8 Beatitudes the Beatitudes are, “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." "Blessed are those who mourn,    for they will be comforted." "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy." "Blessed are the pure in heart,  for they will see God." "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God." "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Here is my Beatitude Burger:






I hope you like it. Have you ever heard of the beatitudes? Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Neve,
    I like the way you have talked about the Beatitudes. Maybe next time you talked more about them. I also like he way you have made a burger out of the words. Yes I do know about Beatitudes the one I like is Blesses are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Awesome Job Neve -Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Neve,
    You did a really good job on your blog post this week. Great Job! Yes I have heard of the beatitudes. Maybe next time you could make your picture of your work a little bit bigger but other than that you blog post this week was very good
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Neve you did it perfectly next time try to make the beatitudes a bit more clear by making it bigger but overall I think it was amazing

    Sincly Saffy:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post