Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Reading board game

 Kia Ora, today I will be showing you my reading board game my board game was about a growth mindset and a fixed mindset I did it on paper and on a google drawing. How it works is you roll the dice and go forward how many spaces it tells you then see what you landed on because each of them have a symbol on them, the symbols on them are hearts, stars and swirls each one has a meaning heart means,  you have a good growth mindset and didn’t give up when you wanted to. Roll again. Star means,you keep giving up and not trying. Skip your next turn. swirl means, you have a fixed mindset and don't believe in yourself. Go back 3 squares. Here is my board game:
I really hope you like it. Have you ever made a board game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post