Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

My rosary slideshow

 Kia Ora, today I will be showing you my rosary slideshow I made this in a group with Mikayla and Madison, as well as doing a slideshow we are doing a video, but today I will be showing the slideshow. In the slideshow we have included how to pray the rosary, facts about the mysteries, and a slide filled with facts about the rosary.  The reson we have been learing about the rosary is because it is october, the month of the rosary. Here is my slideshow:


I hope you like it. do you have a set of rosary beads?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Neve,
    WOW you have put a good explanation on your blog post about the rosary. Yes I do have a set of my rosary beads form Italy. Maybe Next time you could check your spelling but other than that it was amazing.
    Great Job
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post