Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Math create

  Kia Ora, today I will be showing you my maths create this week we were learning about angles and our goal was Measure angles using degrees  (Identify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles, know the number of degrees that make a quarter turn, half turn, three quarter turn and a whole turn. Know that the angle at a point is 360° For our create task we had to make a slide or poster, that demonstrates what we have learnt about angles. I did a poster here is my create task:


II Hope you like it. Have you learnt about angles yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post